White Vinyl Exam Gloves
- A preferred fit and feel compared to clear vinyl gloves
- For low-risk situations
- Natural rubber latex-free safe for use by latex-sensitive individuals
- Powder-free, minimizing the potential for powder-related complications
- Polymer coating improves donning
- Smooth fingertips
- Color: White
- Length: 9.5 in.
- Gloves per box: 100
- Boxes per case: 10
- Sold by the case
High Barrier mask for oral exams of high-risk patients with an integrated optically clear, distortion free, wrap-around shield for full-face protection.
- Comfortable Snap-Tight soft seal eartips reduce ambient noise.
- Tubes and a rugged headset reliably withstand a million bends.
- Key diagnostic aid in the process of physical patient assessments.
- Oral exams of high-risk patients
- Procedures involving high levels of spray, splatter, moisture, and airborne particles
- Perfect for ultrasonic scalers, high-speed aerosols, and air polishers
- Oral surgeries and laser procedures
Designed with sensitive skin in mind. Its soft, lightweight and highly breathable inner layer is gentle, non-irritating and remains cool on the skin for ultimate ease and comfort. Cellulose-blend inner layer is white, extra soft and dye free which leaves skin feeling clean and dry. It does not lint, tear or shred. Meets ASTM 2100 standard for everyday, low barrier protection. (Level 1) Adjustable nose piece helps customize the fit. Earloops ties are soft, stretchy, latex free and sonically sealed.
Halyard Health Isolation Gowns provides protection based on AAMI guidelines, the most widely accepted system of classification, determined by liquid barrier performance, for protective apparel and surgical drapes. Three levels of protection allow you to select the right gown for the procedure at the right price.
- XL Isolation Gown
- Meets AAMI Level 3 requirements
- Heavyweight SMS fabric
- Fabric: 3-Layer SMS
- Waste Tie
- AAMI Level: Level 3 (see below for details)
- Size: X-Large
- Color: Blue
- Made in the USA
- Quantity: 100 Isolation Gowns/case
- Manufacturer: Halyard Health
- Manufacturer’s Product ID: 54311
- Performance Requirements at 4% AQL: Spray impact penetration <1.0g, Hydrostatic pressure >50cm
- Gown Characteristics (Weight): Heavyweight SMS fabric
- Recommended Areas of Use*: ER, Trauma, Burn Unit, Critical Care Unit
- Recommended Tasks*: Drawing arterial blood, Inserting IV lines
Halyard Health FLUIDSHIELD Level 3 Surgical Mask With Visor, SO Soft Lining 48237
Halyard Health Face Masks offer the broadest range of styles, features and levels of protection available today. The materials and donning attachments are sonically bonded, and all masks have enclosed nosepieces to assist in conforming to the contours of the face. All face masks are natural rubber latex-free. FLUIDSHIELD* Surgical Masks are designed to provide the maximum level of fluid resistance recognized by ASTM F2100-11.
Halyard Health Face Masks offer the broadest range of styles, features and levels of protection available today. The materials and donning attachments are sonically bonded, and all masks have enclosed nosepieces to assist in conforming to the contours of the face. All face masks are natural rubber latex-free.